Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Artist's Guide to Laundry...

To help motivate myself do boring housework like laundry, I try to make it as easy and fun as possible. For instance, my least favorite part of laundry is putting the clothes away. So, since I'm the world's worst folder, I hang ALL of my shirts: sweaters, jerseys, t-shirts, tank tops. Eliminating the folding step really saves time. And when I hang them in my closet, I arrange them according to the color spectrum. This makes me happy and it looks pretty... 





But the most important part of doing laundry is the FABRIC SOFTENER...

HEY! LOOK!!
It's a picture of my favorite brand...

Cuteness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw look at you hanging your clothes all organized like gap kids!

Andy's half of the closet is like completely black clothes and mine is all crazy patterns and colors - then I end up wearing charcoal anyway haha :)

Alison Undercover said...

So true! I know - I always reach for the black first despite the rainbow of colors...early morning brain, 'me can't figger out outfit.'