Friday, December 4, 2009

Art Bonanza Weekend starts today!

I am very excited to have two posters in this show. I loved the idea of re-creating concert posters of 1990's rock bands. It was an interesting challenge. And tonight is the public preview! I am looking forward to seeing good friends there as well the 100+ posters.

Then on Sunday, December 6th I'll be selling my comics, prints, and other nifty gifties at stART at the Station, a holiday arts event featuring over 120 artists and crafters. I'm sharing a table with my uber-talented colleague and pal, Mr. Bret HerholzI hope to see you there! 

Where: Union Station, 2 Washington Sq, Worcester, MA

When: Sunday December 6, 2009, noon - 5pm. 

1 comment:

Marc said...

Hey Alison, It was good seeing you Sunday at stART. Glad you're doing well. Happy Holidays, Marc