Monday, July 23, 2012

Hangin' / Workin' Artcation

I've got a few days of vacation this week, which I refer to as "Artcation" because I use the time to work on art projects, but also hang and relax a little. My new reclining chair is key on the relaxation front. It feels like you're floating on a cloud...
  

This wine, Rex Goliath Pinot Noir, is my summer find and a new favorite. Oddly it's so cheap, yet it doesn't taste cheap. It's light, smooth, and delicioso. I think I'll be sipping a glass or two in the evenings...  


And I'm re-watching this film, Downtown 81, about and starring Jean-Michel Basquiat as himself. It's a little cheesy and homespun, but so inspiring, and I find it fascinating to watch him. You can watch the entire film of YouTube. I love the soundtrack too. Check out this tune, Palabras Con Ritmo by Coati Mundi Hernandez.  

No comments: