Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mr. Something

I designed this collage of 'Mr. Something' logos. I think you recognize them...

Mr. Peanut is finally coming clean (yuk yuk) about his passion for Mr. Bubble. Don't they make the cutest couple? Seriously. I'm so relieved - because Mr. Bubble was getting to be such a pain. What with his goofy laugh and big butt and all the pointless splashing.

Then there's Mister Salty, the adorable pretzel boy in his sailor get-up, and Mr. Clean, who I believe has done time, but is now a bouncer at one of the hip gay night clubs.

But someone is sorely missing from this salty-clean-bubbly-peanutty mix... hmmm.... can you guess who it is?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. sellouts more like it! They gave in to the MAN

Alison Undercover said...

TRU DAT. Mr Bubble was so awesome before he went commerical. I have all his albums.