Sunday, September 27, 2009

Today's Showcase Artist is....

...the lovely Veronica Hebard

Veronica is one of my favorite artists. 

When I heard that she would have a table at Worcester's stART on the Street art fair last Sunday, I grabbed my most gigantic shopping cart and zoomed on over. You see, I buy art much in the same way you buy your favorite household products at large discount stores, IN BULK. Why? Oh I don't know, maybe because IT'S AWESOME. 

Pictured here is the loot I scored from Veronica's table at stART. Jealous? You needn't be, for you too can score original Veronica Hebard pieces, prints, and MUCH more at Modus Lotus and ROBO PICTO

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha you're awesome :)

I'm disappointed I missed your poll! I was going to vote for congealed raisins